Alpine Eco Trek is a leading Kailash tour operator company in Kathmandu, specializing in organizing high quality trips for both FIT and small groups to Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar. The company has been leading pilgrimage tours/treks to Mt Kailash in Tibet for over two decades helping pilgrims all over the world to enjoy this holy journey with an adventurer.
We are Government registered Travel Company with a team of enthusiastic professionals in the tourism industry, our experience over the years in arranging holy tours and adventure travel packages gave us huge knowledge to make trouble free and pleasure holidays with safety, security, reliable, comfort and satisfaction for all the customers with great value.
We employ passionate, highly experienced, professional guides and drivers who deliver world class tours in some of the most spectacular and holiest places in Tibet.
We are organizing trips to Mount Kailash and Lake Manasrovar, Lhasa to Kailash via Everest base camp tour, Saga Dawa festival tour, Simikot Kailash Trek, Kailash tour by Helicopter, Kailash overland tours from Kathmandu, Lhasa Kailash overland tour, Guge Kingdom tour, Inner Kora, Outer Kora, Manasrovar Kora, Kailash pilgrimage tour and Kailash spiritual tours.
Other services include trekking in Nepal, tour in Nepal, peaking climbing in Nepal, horse riding holidays in Nepal, hotel booking, air ticketing, visa service, Muktinath tour, Manakama tour, Nagakort tour and Chitwan Pokhara tour with car/van/jeep/bus transport arrangements for your great tour.
At Alpine Eco Trek our goal is to provide an affordable pilgrimage/Himalayan travel experience for our clients that is second to none, an experience that reveals the full beauty and grandeur of this magical and holy land. Our trips provide time for both adventure and reflection while establishing genuine and caring connections with our clients with the aim of providing insights into the people and places that make the Holy region so fascinating.
Conservation and Cultural Awareness
The Himalayan region is especially fragile, not only in terms of flora and fauna, but also with respect to the cultural and religious beliefs and customs of its people. At Alpine Eco Trek we follow a “tread lightly, leave nothing behind” philosophy that seeks to respect and honor the Holy region and its people.
Here are some guidelines and considerations that we believe will help you to choose a qualified travel company. If you keep them in mind when reviewing the many travel options you have, we believe you will choose Alpine Eco Trek to lead your next Himalayan travel adventure.
01) Before booking a trip be confident that your trip provider respects the land and culture in which you will be traveling, and that guides, porters and other staff members receive fair pay and are provided with proper clothing and footwear, as well as nutritious food and accommodations.
02) Make sure your company is registered with the appropriate local travel and trekking associations, that they are a certified company professionally established and operating under the laws of the land(s) in which you will travel.
03) Ensure that the travel company you select is fully knowledgeable about local environmental issues, and that they are sensitive to and aware of all issues pertaining to the inhabitants of the region.
04) Make sure that the company you choose attends to the small but important details of toilet arrangements, cooking fuel and rubbish disposal, first aid and,
05) That they have the appropriate travel insurance and abide by the regulations regarding operation of a travel and trekking company.
You can be assured that Alpine Eco Trek follows all of these guidelines at all times.
Our Website contains as much information as possible about Mount Kailash & Tibet Tours and Treks. However, if you have any questions regarding trip, please feel free to contact us. We answer all enquiries within 24 hours. If you want to book a trip, you can send us an email or contact us directly by phone: 0977 98510 36844 (Ram Kumar Adhikari).