Terms and Conditions
Please READ carefully
By completing and submitting the Booking Form, you are agree to be bound by these conditions which constitute the agreement between Alpine Eco Trek and Expedition P.LTD(www.ekailsahtour.com) and you. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the Booking Form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by the parties. Previous dealings between the parties will not vary these conditions. No claimed variation of these conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by a person so authorized by Alpine Eco Trek.
01. HOW TO BOOK
When you want to book the trip, please complete the Booking Form and send us deposit of USD 300 to 500 per person to our bank account.
Outstanding balance you can pay once you arrive in Kathmandu or Lhasa and FULL PAYMENT must be received before the trip departure date. Without full payment one cannot commence their trip. No Exception Accepted.
If you wish to make amendments to your trip arrangements, you must notify Alpine Eco Trek in writing. Each amendment to your trip arrangements will incur an administration fee depending upon the situation. All administration fees must be paid before departure.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY
It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control.
After booking, if you wish to cancel your trip, you must notify Alpine Eco Trek in writing. Once we receive your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
Cancellation made up to 45 days before the trip departure will incur a 15% fee of the total trip cost
Cancellation made up to 30 days before the trip departure will incur a 25% fee of the total trip cost
Cancellation made up to 7 days before the trip departure will incur a 50% fee of the total trip cost
Cancellation made less than 1 week before departure or upon arrival in KTM will be charged full price.
5. MEDICAL DISCLOSURE
Please declare and warrant that:
- You are in good health and mental and physical fitness at the time of booking this trip.
- You have disclosed to Alpine Eco Trek every matter concerning your health and mental and physical fitness of which you are aware, or ought to reasonably be expected to know, that is relevant to Alpine Eco Trek decision to permit you to go on the trip
06. ROUTE CHANGES, POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION OR DELAY
Alpine Eco Trek reserves the right to:
- Change the date of departure or conclusion of the trip, or
- Modify any aspect of the trip, or
- Cancel or modify any routes within the trip or objectives set out in the itinerary, or
- Substitute different or equivalent routes within the trip in place of cancelled or modified routes, or
- Postpone, cancel or delay, any such aspect of the tour if, in the absolute discretion of Alpine Eco Trek, it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, snow or icy conditions or conditions that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions whether political or military or terrorist or otherwise or if, in the absolute discretion of Alpine Eco Trek, there is a likelihood of any such event occurring which may impact upon the safety of the participants, or if an act or omission of a third party prevents the tour or the aspect of the tour being undertaken in accordance with your booking. In the event of any change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay under this condition, you acknowledges that you will have no right of refund of the tour price (whether in whole or in part) and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay. Alpine Eco Trek also reserves, in its absolute discretion, the right to cancel any tour due to any government travel warning or advice, or any change in such warning or advice.
- Make a final decision that is binding in case of any differences or disputes during the trip.
- Cancel a trip if a participant does not comply with all the formalities required by Nepalese and Chinese authorities' en-route. Any participants carrying unlawful drugs, political propaganda, firearms or pamphlets will immediately be excluded from the tour without any refund.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the trip price. It is a condition of booking a trip with Alpine Eco Trek, and your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the trip in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items and cancellation and curtailment.
Any material published by Alpine Eco Trek, the Booking Form and these conditions of contract are not issued on behalf of, and do not commit any airline whose services are used or proposed to be used in the course of the trip. In the event that an airline's proposed travel or fare schedule is amended or cancelled, such amendment or cancellation will not be considered a cancellation of the trip by Alpine Eco Trek.
09. TRIP PRICES
The prices we offer are based on ground costs, fuel prices, airfares, exchange rates and assumptions made at the printing of the brochure. We try our utmost not to increase trip prices (in full or part), however sometimes increases are outside its control. Alpine Eco Trek reserves the right to amend trip prices (or any part) without notice at any time before and including the departure date. Amendments may be necessitated for many reasons including, but not limited to, exchange rate fluctuations, increased fuel costs, airfares, airport charges, increases in ground operator service fees, or the need to engage alternative air or ground operators. Any increase in trip prices must be paid prior to the departure date.
10. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You accept and agree to assume all risk associated with the journeys and further agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of Alpine Eco Trek as described herein and its brochures and publications. In the event of illness, accident, weather, political and other factors beyond their control, I will not hold Alpine Eco Trek and its agents, associates or employees responsible or liable for damages. I understand I am traveling at my own risk.
11. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- In consideration of Alpine Eco Trek accepting your booking application and in consideration of you being permitted by Alpine Eco Trek to join the tour:
- You release Alpine Eco Trek and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, guides and other representatives and the land management authorities in the countries in which the trip is conducted (each of whom are collectively referred to as " Alpine Eco Trek and its employees") from all cost, liability, loss or damage incurred or suffered by you directly or indirectly during the course of the trip and resulting from your personal injury, illness or death or damage to or loss of your property unless caused by the willful negligence or wrongful act of Alpine Eco Trek and its employees; and
- You waive any claims you have, or may at any time have, against Alpine Eco Trek and its employees and you agree, by accepting the additional inherent dangers and risks associated with the trip, not to make any claim against or seek any compensation from Alpine Eco Trek and its employees in respect of any personal injury, illness or death suffered by you or damage to or loss of property sustained by you as a result of your participation in the trip. You understand that you are traveling at your own risk.
- You further understand and accept that due to the nature of travel in mountains and also due to certain tours and conditions imposed upon Alpine Eco Trek by the principals i.e., the Chinese travel authorities, you will not be eligible for any refund of the cost for whatsoever reason when the trip is actually launched, and if you make a cancellation after completing booking formalities you lose the amount mentioned in the cancellation policy.
Our Website contains as much information as possible about Mount Kailash & Tibet Tours and Treks. However, if you have any questions regarding trip, please feel free to contact us. We answer all enquiries within 24 hours. If you want to book a trip, you can send us an email or contact us directly by phone: 0977 98510 36844 (Ram Kumar Adhikari).